- The FS One V2 2nd Player USB Interface enables two people to fly on the same computer in split-screen mode.
- Connect the interface to a transmitter of your choice or use the TacCon controller.
- Use the Adapter Cable Selector Guide to find the cable for your transmitter.
- Requires FS One Version 2.0.4 or higher. Update your FS One V2 from the downloads page.
- The 2nd-player USB interface comes ready with 2048 resolution.
- Only compatible with FS One V2.
Notes: E-flite/Esky (4-pin mini round) for “6-ch” CCPM transmitters. Supports E-flite transmitters with mini DIN, FlySky (e.g. FS-T6), 4-ch transmitters sold with Esky fixed-pitch helis and Century Hummingbird fixed-pitch helis. Not compatible with E-flite transmitter model LP5DSM.